In-Office Baby Shower Ideas
Cute Ideas for an In-Office Baby Shower
Spring is a perfect season for pastels, soft clothes, and subsequently, a perfect backdrop for pretty baby showers. The Deborah Miller Catering team gets many requests for in-office baby showers at this time of year, so we brainstormed office baby shower food ideas to put together a fun and easy menu for the planners of these parties and take some of the pressure off. Whether your colleague is having a boy or a girl, there’s no reason why coordinating a little get together on their behalf can’t be seamless or fun. Read on to see some of our favorite menu ideas for baby showers in the afternoon that help celebrate the new bundle of joy!
- Mini Buttercup Cupcakes - a dainty dessert is exactly what a mom-to-be would want, and is a perfect sweet treat for guests as well. It’s light, pretty, and can be customized in pink, blue, or any other color, for that matter!
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers – a lovely medley of strawberries, pineapples, berries, and grapefruit skewers for baby showers are healthy and fun without really trying, and so easy to grab and go. This is perfect for any office event, but especially cute and charming for a baby shower that might take place later in the afternoon.
- Individual Boxes of Popcorn – Another fabulous snack that no one has to feel guilty eating, especially the future mommy-to-be. We have two delicious flavors, Truffle Parmesan or Lightly Salted, that are easy to grab and enjoy, or even bring back to your desk to answer that last-minute e-mail.No one will notice, we promise.
- Homemade Lemonade in Mason Jars – sweet, refreshing, and perfect for spring. This drink will make the coworker you are showering still feel like she can enjoy something a little different and tasty, even though it’s alcohol-free. We can also get festive straws in various colors to add a little something extra special to each drink, and make you look like the most creative baby shower planner ever. Wins all around.
- Mini Pancake Stacks on Pearl Skewers – adorable, soft, sweet - what else could be better for a baby shower event? Even if your celebration isn’t an AM thing, this is still a fun treat for any hour of the day, sure to be enjoyed by all in both taste and presentation. Thank us later.
- Shots of Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Trail Mix – this snack is sure to satisfy the sweet and savory cravings of everyone at the party, and is a healthy snack choice too. Kid you not, anything with dark chocolate, pomegranate, and seeds is automatically loved and never questioned. You can’t lose with this one.
- Smoked Salmon on Pumpernickel Points - While not always safe for pregnant women, this snack is fun for guests and feels like a taste of spring with its light and lemony flavor. Plus, if you’d really like to get fancy, the pinkish color of the smoked salmon is adorable if the mommy-to-be is having a girl. But we’ll let you decide that for yourself.
So the next time you’re blessed with the honor of planning an in-office baby shower party, look forward to it and trust Deborah Miller Catering for creative out of the box baby shower catering ideas to make it super easy for you. We can customize the event as much as you want and make it fun for both the guests and the future mommy to enjoy!
Check out our event and snack catering menus for more details!