Contactless Grab and Go Catering and Our Safety Procedures
Contactless Catering and COVID-19 Safety Procedures
At Deborah Miller Catering, your health and safety is our top priority, as well as the safety of our staff and our employees. During the peak of the pandemic, we prepared and delivered donated meals to hospitals and first responders all over the greater NYC-Metropolitan area, raising over $27,000 through grassroots efforts to serve those who serve our community. That humbling experience gave us the opportunity to enhance our COVID-19 safety and sanitation practices so we can better serve you. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Kitchen, delivery and sales staff wear face masks & gloves while working.
- All DMC facilities and delivery vans are sanitized regularly throughout each day.
- All meals are individually-packaged in environmentally friendly, recyclable packaging.
- Delivery staff adhere to requests and requirements of our clients to minimize contact and ensure safe drop off and/or set up.
- We maintain social distancing in the kitchen and our office.
- New hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout all facilities for easy access and constant disinfecting.
- Employee temperatures are taken using iHealth No-Touch Thermometer.
- Rotating work schedules and work from home policies reduce our exposure and make social distancing possible.
- If employees are not feeling well, we insist that they stay home until cleared by a doctor, and test as needed.